Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

I haven't posted any pictures of the kids in quite a while so I thought I would post some updates of the craziness that is our life. I think I will do it in spurts though . . .

You may remember the birthday post I put up for Brice on his miserable birthday. Well, don't be fooled, he recovered beautifully.


I was supposed to find Legos to put on his cake, but couldn't find the one he was looking for. We couldn't make it back to another store to look for another one because of the 16 inch snow storm, so he got creative with some K-Nex he had and decorated his own cake.
Those were sparkler candles. Cool idea - not so good in reality. They sprayed ash all over the cake. It kept me from eating it!

We later had a birthday celebration with the rest of the family and Ruth turned the favored Rice Krispie treats into the cake. Here (and below) are two of the birthday boys blowing / spitting out the candles . . .
(Note once again - sparkler candles - which once again sprayed ash. Not much can keep me from a Rice Krispie treat though - not even ash (but maybe spit). There were a few unscathed treats buried in the pile that I managed to salvage and enjoy.)

No comments: