Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures

We headed out recently for the excruciating task of attempting to get a family picture for our Christmas card. This year I tried to do it myself with a tripod and a remote for the camera.

Here is an idea of how well the photo session went . . .


"Here, Owen, let me fix your hair . . . "

"Carra, your too stiff. Try crossing your arms . . ."

"Ummm, okay, I better state that differently . . ."


Just had to share my perspective of Owen
being "encouraged" to stand still.
A little over-exposed, if you ask me . . .


"Ummm, Carra, I think you are in the way . . ."

Owen's "not-so-good" side. . .


Buff being "punished" for his side comments trying to make Brice smile.




So, in the end . . . here is our Christmas card picture for 2008 . . . I think it shares the true side of the Powers' family . . . .






No comments: