Friday, February 16, 2007

Can we build it?

I just love it when my kids learn to talk. It is by far one of the funnest stages of childhood - I think it is because it lasts the longest. They are still saying funny and cute things at ages 4, 5 or even 6!

Owen came to me today with a Bob the Builder puzzle and wanted to put it together. Once we started assembling the puzzle, he started saying something over and over. Once I got over the amazement that he was saying a quote from Bob the Builder, I tried to interpret what he was saying. It went something like this:

"Bull it"

"Yashu's tan!"

1 comment:

Bevin said...

Too cute! I do love it when they're learning to talk. When Hudson was first talking, there were alot of words that Cooper and McKenna had to interpret for us. I guess they recognized them because it wasn't too long ago that they were speaking the same language.