Sunday, March 11, 2007

A day in the life of Carra

Our beloved Carra has a thing with clothes. She creates interesting outfits to wear - and she creates them often. I decided to document one day of frequent clothes changing. This was Carra's fashion statement(s) for Thursday.

Just a note: This was actually a mild day. There are usually more changes and more extremes in choices.

Another note: Now you know why I complain about laundry - 90% of it is Carra sized.

8:15 a.m.
She wore this to bed so this is her "pajamas".
This is not a dress . . .
it is an apron.
10:10 a.m.
This is a common sight with Carra. The top is a cape.
I personally was thrilled that she chose to wear pants too - that is not so common.
11:10 a.m.
This dress is her favorite.
It is a bit too small, but she keeps saving it from the storage bin.
12:30 p.m.
I don't know if I would have picked the cheetah headband . . . maybe bug antennas would have been more appropriate to go with her bug dress.
4:15 p.m.
Do you notice she went nearly 4 hours before changing again????
Actually, this one was forced upon her because we were heading out into public.
What you don't see - she wore her coat backwards at the store -
apparently she didn't look foolish enough in jeans and a t-shirt.
Also, ALL shirts MUST be "upsleeve" shirts.
6:30 p.m.
We have been home 5 minutes and now she is back into normal Carra attire.
Here she is displaying her "not smile".
8:20 p.m.
The swimsuit has resurfaced - another regular.
Once again I am amazed that she is wearing pants (let alone jeans!).
She wore this to bed - but changed into shorts in the morning.

2 comments:

squirt said...

You crack me up Carra, I love you!!
blpy

Tina said...

I have seen her wear more than that!

Mikayla