Thursday, March 8, 2007

For what it's worth

Our neighbor is starting a photography business and took a random picture of Owen one day last summer. She now has a website promoting her business - and she has Owen as one of her portfolio proofs. For what it is worth - go check it out . . . (he is under "The Collections" section). Anyone local might consider her - she seems reasonably priced. Just tell her Tina her neighbor referred you! I would love to learn from her!

There is a lot of pictures of a little blond girl in there too. She is another neighbor and Carra's partner in crime. She spends a lot of time here!

5 comments:

squirt said...

I love the picture of Owen... it is so cute, I love the expression on his face! I think I might have to contact her and order a print!

She does wonderful work, I too would love to get some pointer from her. She has a unique eye for capturing a great picture. What talent!

Bevin said...

priceless! bdp.

Tina said...

I don't know what bdp means! (I am quite computer lingo deficient!

Tina said...

Oh, wait - are those your initials??? See, I really am clueless!!!!

Bevin said...

B. stands for Brady, D. stands for DeWitt, P. stands for Powers. Who happens to be blood related to BBP.