Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's all about me

My friend Sarah tagged everyone she knows to share 8 facts about themselves. I am not an extremely interesting person, but I thought I would try to come up with a few unique things some of you may not know. (This is Tina writing for reader clarification).

1. I have a degree in Church Ministries. Yeah, I don't know what that means either.

2. I have NEVER gotten a speeding ticket. There. Now I have jinxed myself. (I did get a ticket for running a stop sign and hitting another car about a week after I got my drivers license. Yep, it was my fault - but my tears successfully manipulated the judge and he let me off easy.) (I am not proud of that).

3. I can wiggle the middle tendon on my right hand. (Make a fist - the tendon that stretches over the knuckle of your middle finger.) I consider myself not quite as freakish as my twin sister because she can do it on her left hand too.

4. I have a weakness for cheesecake and Milky Way candy bars.

5. I recently lived out my worst nightmare. As a child, I hated turning out all the lights downstairs at night before I went upstairs. I was sure someone had been hiding and would grab me as I darted up the stairs. I thought I had matured and had a true sense of reality, but one night a few months ago, I turned all the lights out and headed up the stairs and heard breathing behind me. Seriously. I turned around to find Brice standing behind me - half awake. (He had gotten out of bed and come down and fallen asleep on the couch and I didn't know it.) He was one very lucky child that his mother did not overreact in the moment. I could have sent him flying back into LaLa land!

6. I can pop nearly every joint on my body. I can pop my toes, ankle, knees, back, sternum, neck and knuckles. I am not sure it is a good thing. I do know that it is a great way to drive my husband nuts!

7. I have four children and I have been in labor a total of 10 hours! (I define labor as when contractions started to delivery). Please don't hate me.

8. I am prematurely gray. If I didn't color my hair, I would be solid gray in front with peppered gray over the rest of my head.

There, now you know more about me than you ever wanted to know. Anyone else want to share?

No comments: