Saturday, May 17, 2008

Life

Look what Carra can do!!!!!!

When my kids finally learned how to ride a bike, it was as momentous to me as when they walked or said their first word. I do a lot of yelling and cheering and I have even been known to get teary eyed!

We tried working with Carra last summer, but she never seemed to catch on. She spent all morning Friday pestering Buff to remove the training wheels and teach her to ride. Seriously, one of Carra's qualities is persistence (whether that is good or bad depends on what she wants).

Buff took her to the park, she jumped on and rode to the end of the parking lot. Now we can't hear the end of it! She still needs a bit of practice stopping (a very important development), but I have a feeling that she will have it by the end of the day!

___Brothers____


1. I was struck with how alike they looked!

2. What could have these two boys sitting with rapt attention?

a. Buff's preaching

b. Mom's lecturing/ teaching

c. Lego Star Wars video game

No comments: