Monday, January 5, 2009

The things they say . . .

Owen talks a lot. Owen often talks too much. Owen will repeat anything he hears - so be careful little mouth what you say . . .

If you have ever carried on a conversation with him, you know what he is like when he is very serious and matter of fact . . . this is one of those conversations.

He was talking to some adults at church, and I think he made them spit into their coffee when he said (out of the blue) . . .
"There is heaven. There is hell. Hell has fire. You can't say 'What the hell' cuz that's a bad word."
(Apparently it is okay to say as long as you are just explaining not to say it . . . )

Then today he came into the room screaming. I asked him what in the world was the matter.
"I bit my tongue!"

"Oh, no, how did you do that?"

"With my teeth!"
Okay. I had to ask!

No comments: