Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A bike update . . .

Recently I mentioned Carra and Owen's amazing bike feats . . .

Well, things have advanced since then . . .

Owen is now doing tricks on his bike . . .

Impressive . . .

But then he discovered the bike ramp . . .

I know what your thinking . . . the kid is only four!

I don't think we have much to worry about yet . . .

He doesn't get too much air . . . I'm okay with that now - because I'm sure there will be a day . . .


Carra got a little bored with her one handed bike riding tricks and decided to go for no feet instead . . . at least she is sticking with the pink part . . .

(Sorry about the blurry faces - explanation - I still have no idea how to operate that camera . . .)

BUT then she progressed quickly from here.

We brought Brice along for this little ride in the park. (Blurry face again . . . oops) He realized that he could finally ride with no hands . . .

He gets very excited about his lifelong dreams and accomplishments. It is fun to watch. It is my lifelong dream though that his dreams get bigger . . . and he amounts to more than being able to say he rode his bike with NO hands.

Oh, I think I am in luck . . . it seems his new dream may get him a stint in the circus . . . whew, at least he'll be moving out someday . . .

. . . and hopefully he'll be taking her with him . . .

. . . seeing that he has taught her all he knows!

Well, all but the pink part . . .

2 comments:

Diana said...

Tina, Looks like you have some pretty good stunt riders there!!!

The circus should be pretty exciting with them in it. Maybe they can get you and Buff on with the circus selling tickets, or concessions LOL

Jennittia said...

I am sooooo not letting my kids see these pics!!! I would keel over if one of them did this! How do you manage not to have a heart attack?!