Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I was tired . . .

sooooo tired . . . sleepy, worthless tired . . .

so I went for a walk.

I really wanted to wake up . . . so I took the two littlest honyocks with me.

I walked . . . .

They ran . . .

I walked . . .

They waited for me to walk faster . . .

. . . trust me . . . I only "walk faster" . . . you don't want to see me run.


I walked . . .

They talked . . .
"Mom, I don't want to live in an apartment because they don't have a downstairs - in case a tornado comes."
"Mom, (insert friend's name) basement is . . . AWESOME . . . "

"Mom, how does the mailman know which house to bring the mail to? Does the envelope say 'the white house with the garage and bushes'? "


"Mom, is Elaine 'kind of' our cousin? It just doesn't make sense because Aunt Ruth isn't your sister."


I walked . . .

They played . . .

I walked . . .

They read . . ."Mom, I think it's a bad word . . . B .. u .. tt .. head . . . or something . . ."

. . . . and then I told them what it REALLY said . . .

I walked . . .

We saw . . .



All heading Northwest. Did someone change the migration rules recently or is this just another effect of global warming?



I walked . . .

and I woke up . . .

I love fall.

No comments: