Saturday, November 28, 2009

The family . . .

This time each year I drag my family out kicking and screaming and tell them to stand still and smile. We have a Christmas picture to take and so help me this is going to be fun. We'll look like a happy family if it's the last thing I do.

It nearly was.




I've since seen this face in many of my dreams. Now you can see it too.


You're welcome.


Two seconds before this shot I heard, "Mom, I REALLY have to pee!"

Yep. Looks like it.

Really, Owen. Just one more picture.


We allowed all the kids to take their turn at shooting a picture of us.

Brice.


Carra. Wha-hoo. Both of my chins are in focus.


Owen.



I will not tell you what Buff was doing next to me in these shots to get them to "smile".

It wouldn't be proper.


But then things calmed some and I got some shots of my children as they really are.

Beautiful. Obedient. Smiling.

Stop laughing and start scrolling.





Mikayla - 13 years old
13 . . . Really??? Am I old enough to have a teenager???





Carra - 7 years


Yep, that's me.

Yep, that's Buff and me.




Owen - He'll be 5 years in 4 weeks.

We got his hair to stay down for 2 3/4 minutes.



Explain to me again how my "baby" is turning 5 . . . ?????


Brice - 10 years




This kid loves, loves, loves his dad. Good thing because he looks just like him.



And there you have it.

One big happy family.

1 comment:

Jennittia said...

I LOVE you family photo sessions!! I bet they will too when they are all grown up!