Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cooper on the front page of the Loveland Reporter Herald

Cooper Powers, 12, tries to escape the path of a snowball thrown by Ricky Martinez, 11, on Wednesday as the sixth-graders have a snowball fight while walking home from Bill Reed Middle School in Loveland. A winter weather system brought 1 to 2 inches of dry snow to Loveland and a high of 21 degrees Wednesday. Today’s high is expected to hit only 17, with a low of 2 below zero tonight. A bit more snow might fall this morning.

1 comment:

Tina said...

How fun to get your picture in the paper. Very cool.

As much fun as it looks like he is having . . . I don't envy him. I think I like living in the north - I think we just saw our first snowflake today. I don't know if it will stick - I hope not. You guys enjoy the snow for all of us . . .