Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a . . . . .

So are you ready for the big news?

Because of my "advanced maternal age," I had to have a level 2 ultrasound (which is a bit higher tech and done by a perinatologist who can immediately tell if there are any concerns).

I'm 38.  It kind of cracks me up.

The good news is that the ultrasound appeared normal and reduced the risks.  They are now considering me as a 33 - 34 year old.  In two years, when I turn 40, I'm totally going to use this in my favor . . .   Don't bother with any over the hill parties . . . I have a doctor's note.  Kerry - you're on your own from there.

But . . . you didn't check in to find out all about my age woes.  Here is the real news you came for . . .

I'm measuring 6 days early.  I am banking on going early . . . so Mom, get quilting.

No really, here's the picture . . .



And here's the other pertinent information . . .

No comments: