Saturday, April 7, 2007

Look what we found!!!!

The mystery has been solved. The Powers most wanted has been discovered. Chopper is no longer missing!

Someone (do I need to explain WHO??) was upstairs playing in the bathroom and pulled some stuff out of the cupboard. It was all laying in the middle of the floor when I went to give the kids a bath and when I started picking up - this was my delightful discovery!!!

Brice was happy to know he was found and then immediately turned on Carra and gave her one of his "see what you did" lectures using one of his signature scowls. Maybe we should buy him a new one. I think we should take Grandpa Powers advice - "get an alligator next time - they are easier to find."

We are all just relieved to know that no one ate him in their sleep.

No comments: