Friday, April 6, 2007

Owen's hats

Owen likes hats and quite often he can be found sporting one throughout the day. On occasion I snap a picture of his quirkiness and I realized that I have quite a collection of fun hat pictures. Here are some of my favorites!

By far my favorite!

Wearing the hat backwards it is the best way to wear it.
It gets a little tricky when he gets in his carseat though.


Now this one you needed to see the
whole ensemble to appreciate it.
Truly a victim of older sisters.

Okay this is my favorite too. Notice the backwards hat - again.

Cool!

Grandpa's hat and Grandma's shoes

Cowboy



I told him to smile - and this is what he gave me!


Hey, this is the way they are wearing them now!


It was a gorgeous 70 degree spring day -
but he had to have his hat to go to the park.


Sir Owen


Where's the fire??

Can you spot Owen?

No comments: