Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Buff


Happy Birthday, Buff!!!!!

Here is a short trip down memory lane . . . (I don't have any kid pictures of him unfortunately!)

The man I fell in love with! Personally - I think it was the hair that I couldn't resist.


Love the glasses! Bug eyes!


One of your finer moments - hey, you were doing dishes - the way to any woman's heart!

Now, I don't think there are too many pictures of me around for him to get even (I usually take the pictures). Mom, you stay out of this!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

MOOAH!

2 comments:

squirt said...

The hair... he stole my blue brush to make that impression on you... just remember that... he used a girls brush to make it look that good! =) Love you too brother!

Tina said...

Brandi, to this day I appreciate your sacrifice. If you had not been so "willing" to give up your precious blue brush - where would we be today? I guess I owe you!