Monday, August 6, 2007

Morning surprise

I am officially behind on posting! I just uploaded my camera and realized I have a lot to share! I have pictures from Buff's birthday surprise, lots of kid adventures and more! Maybe I'll try for one a day.

Today I have to share my morning surprise. Anytime the girls have a sleepover, Mikayla loves to prepare a surprise breakfast for Buff and I. The downside of these surprises is that she generally is doing it at 1 a.m. - as was the case last night. I'm sure everyone will need a nap today.

Elaine spent the night with Carra and Mikayla. They spent the night (morning???) in the tent (in the living room). A real tent - not a blanket tent. Yes, we are cool parents aren't we? (actually it takes 5 minutes to set up and we don't have fights about who knocked it down. We just have to dump out all the popcorn in the morning.)

This morning I woke up to this wonderful breakfast planned for me . . . .



The menu is rather difficult to see, but we had lots of options at bargain prices! Seriously, Denny's could learn a lot from this! The back even said we didn't have to pay money! In the end Buff went to work early, so the kids used the set up to play restaurant and eat their breakfast. It was a nice gesture though. Thanks, Mikayla and Elaine!

No comments: