Monday, October 1, 2007

Apple Orchard

We made our yearly trek to the apple orchard with a couple of friends - and lo and behold, who did we run into but Ryan and Ruth!

It was a gorgeous day - perfect apple picking weather. Everybody else in the state of Illinois and Wisconsin thought so too. I have never seen the place so busy. It has gotten to be such a big production that I'm not sure we'll venture out there on a Saturday again.

Here are some of our memories:

Waiting to go picking!


This is Owen's "mad scarecrow face"

and his "silly scarecrow" face

and his "happy scarecrow" face

This is the result of my attempt to get all four kids together for a nice fall family shot . . . . No, I don't know where the other two went. (I think Owen is on the other side of the tree).

Hey, now why didn't I think of that? Can't you just sense the silence?

No comments: