Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My boys

God has given us the gift of many emotions. With this post, I think you will experience more than one:

First:

No, really it wasn't funny. It was naughty! Okay, it was kinda cute . . . after all I did take a picture before I washed it off. Another minute. Another mess.

And Second:

Brice officially has yet another pet . . . he calls him Templeton . . .













And yes, it is a rat . . . .

(I'd be interested to know what emotion that conjured up . . . ;0)

Apparently rats make the best pets because they are intelligent, can be trained and don't bite as much as hamsters and gerbils. Not only that, he was cheaper.

Hopefully they eat better and have a greater resistance to rocks being thrown at them than Brice's previous pets.

Now I just have to find a rat-sitter by Christmas . . . any takers? (If no one volunteers, I may just have to leave him with the neighbor . . . Okay, Donette?)

No comments: