Monday, January 22, 2007

Brandi's answers

A-amazing thing you have done? – hmm... I'm pretty boring!!
B-best friend? Keri
C-cake or pie? Cake – German Chocolate
D-drink of choice? Mountian Dew
E-perfume... a girl's always gotta smell good!!
F-favorite color? Black
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Bears
H-hometown? Waverly, Colorado
I-indulgence? Riding horses and Mountian Dew
J-January or February? January... Stock Show and two Holidays off!!
K-kind of candy? Cotton Candy
L-like to visit _____ someday? - Ireland
M-movie? – Ever After!! and Dumb and Dumber
N-number of siblings? 2 older, very productive brothers
O-oranges or apples? Oranges
P-phobias or fears? being alone... in the long run. I don't want to be alone when mom and dad die.
Q- favorite thing I do in quiet time – I don't like quiet time... it bores me, I pace.
R-reason to smile? my best friend Keri is going to have a baby!! and mom makes me laugh everyday!!
S-season? Spring, the colors are so pretty and all the baby cows are born.
T- favorite tune – Blue Clear Sky- George Strait
U-unique characteristic/ fact – I'm pretty much perfect!!
V-vegetable you don't like? mushrooms... they grow on horse pooh!
W-worst habit? Mountian Dew
X-extra special pet? Mom!!
Y-your favorite food? Mountian Dew
Z-zoo animal you would like to meet/see in the wild? a monkey!!



2 comments:

BBPowers said...

I am greatly concerned when the answer to five of these questions was "Mountain Dew." If it were alcoholic you would be a serious drunk!!!
Buff

BBPowers said...

Brandi,
Brice is very concerned that you will be alone when mom and dad die - and wanted to know if you could come and live with us.

When Mikayla asked where you would sleep, he said you can have the top bunk and he will share the bottom bunk with Owen.

So, don't be afraid anymore - Brice will take care of you.