Saturday, January 13, 2007

Our Week

Well, it is Saturday. I think I will take a minute to say hey! We have had quite a crazy week filled with counseling sessions, training sessions, church, babysitting, dr. appointments, asthma classes, co-op, oh, and lots of school! I even got a date in there with my hubby! Somehow in there I did do some laundry and dishes - the rest of the house is waiting for me to finish this post!

Buff is taking 4 weeks off from preaching with two weeks of it as vacation and 2 weeks of extra study and prayer at the church. His vacation officially starts Tuesday! We plan to take the kids up to an indoor waterpark and let them splash around for a few days. Then I have a whole list of projects for him to get done. We are all looking forward to getting away. Vacation is not something we do well or very often. Outside of visiting Colorado occasionally, we don't get away much. We are hoping to make this more of a habit.

Here are a few pictures of our week. Pretty uneventful, but not without memories.



Super Sleuth
I would be very frightened right now if I were an ant . . .


Buff and I crawled out of bed at 5:30 one morning. When we came back into our room, they had taken over our bed. They think our bed is the warmest and most comfortable place in the world. It is a treat for them to sleep on our bed!

Have a good weekend!

Tina

No comments: