Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello Everyone!
I'm really enjoying all of the pictures and staying connected. I don't have any pictures today - life's been a little bit too crazy. I thought it was funny, Tina, that you did the section on staying organized. This is the first year I have ever made a New Year's resolution, and it is to be more organized, and then my new motto is "DO IT NOW." I'm finding this to be a bit of a challenge because I can't always do everything "right now" because I am only one person, so I think this will require some serious prioritizing. When we got all of the snow, I dug in and spent about 5 days cleaning and organizing. I think my biggest challenge is going to be organizing my time!! I would be interested to know what your days are like, Tina, since your life has to be pretty similar to mine - homeschooling with 4 children. We seem to get everything done that we need to, but it seems so chaotic at times. Is this just what life is like for most people in my situation? If so, I can be ok with it and just deal. If not, I need to make some changes. Anyway, I would be interested in your thoughts.

Brandi - thanks for the thought on Kita, I thought that was very sweet of you.

I'm going to try to get some pictures from Byren's first birthday party soon. I can't believe my baby is one. Time goes so fast.

No comments: