Monday, January 22, 2007

Getting to know you

I have a few friends that have filled out an ABC - get to know you list. I decided to tweek it slightly to make it more kid friendly and have the kids fill it out. I learned a few things about them myself!

Once you've learned a few things about them - fill it out for yourself and post it/ email your results back! It would be fun to learn a little more about you!

Here are the results:

Mikayla:

A-amazing thing you have done? getting an A on a spelling test (and it was only once –which makes it so amazing!)

B-best friend? Lizzie Meissner and Sarah Krebs

C-cake or pie? Cake – but not cheesecake (can she be MY daughter and not like cheesecake??? I may have to give her up – any takers???)

D-drink of choice? Water - no really she is serious!

E-essential item I use everyday? Pencil – have to get school done!

F-favorite color? Black and purple

G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Worms

H-hometown? Sussex, WIhave you ever heard the funny story about the water tower?

I-indulgence? Riding Grandpa’s horses and chocolate chips

J-January or February? February – less colder (at least we hope!)

K-kind of candy? Butterfinger, Twix and Reeses

L-like to visit _____ someday? - Russia and China

M-movie? – Ever After (Mom and I think Aunt Brandi like that one too)

N-number of siblings? 3 – Brice “the annoying” (7 years), Carra Grace (4 years), Owen “the monster” (2 years)

O-oranges or apples? Apples.

P-phobias or fears? Spiders – just ask dad – he has to kill them all

Q- favorite thing I do in quiet time – read (Katie Kazoo today!)

R-reason to smile? Owen – no wait that’s laugh!

S-season? Fall – “It is so pretty and my birthday is in the fall!”

T- favorite tune – Jesus, Thank You (Sovereign Grace)

U-unique characteristic/ fact – Have you seen her left arm????

V-vegetable you don't like? Squaaaash

W-worst habit? Talking with in food in my mouth!

X-extra special pet? Cinnamon Sugar – the hamster

Y-your favorite food? Corn beef hash (formerly known as corn beast hash)

Z-zoo animal you would like to meet/see in the wild? Cheetah and lion (see – not meet)


Brice:


A-amazing thing you have done? – getting the wind knocked out of me when Dad and Mr. Zempel were jumping with me on the trampoline.

B-best friend? Sean, Ryan, Zach, Philip, Caleb

C-cake or pie? Pumpkin pie and cheesecakes – (yes, he is MY son – he got the cheesecake gene!)

D-drink of choice? Red Raven (from Sprecher’s)

E-essential item I use everyday? My mom – she does everything for me (I am still trying to decided whether to be flattered or offended).

F-favorite color? yellow

G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Worms

H-hometown? Sussex, WIfavorite place – the library

I-indulgence? Date with Dad – Cabela’s

J-January or February? February- closer to my birthday (March)

K-kind of candy? Spray candy

L-like to visit _____ someday? - Africa

M-movie? Scooby Doo – (Okay – it didn’t originate as a movie – but we own one of many made into movies)

N-number of siblings? 3 – Mikayla (10 years), Carra Grace (4 years), Owen “the monster” – 2 years

O-oranges or apples? Oranges – honey tangerines to be specific

P-phobias or fears? Tornadoes – but would still like to see one

Q-favorite thing I do in my quiet time – read books (mysteries) & KNEX

R-reasons to smile? Because I’m happy (that answer makes me smile!)

S-season? Spring – birthday and fun

T- favorite tune – O Come, O Come, Emmanuel

U-unique characteristic/ fact – can fall asleep in under 1 minute

V-vegetable you don't like? All of them - oh, wait I like corn, is that a vegetable?

W-worst habit? Not sitting on my bum at dinner

X-extra special pet? Chopper the lizard & Squirt the turtle (who miraculously remains alive in spite of the fact he has yet to eat one piece of food given to him.)

Y-your favorite food? Fruit snacks

Z-zoo animal you would like to meet/see in the wild? Komodo dragon - cool

1 comment:

squirt said...

Mikayla, you are a girl after grandpa's heart!! He loves corn beef hash too!

Brice, you are a boy after grandma's heart!! Your favorite song is a Christmas song...and grandma loves Christmas!!