Tuesday, May 1, 2007

American Idol Hopeful

I promised to write about some of Carra's dance moves. She loves to sing and when she sings, it is usually a mixture of worship songs from church edited and altered with her own lyrics. It makes for some interesting theology!

Here she is dancing on the trampoline with a dress Grandma Hawk gave her to play dress up. That usually puts her in the dramatic mood. Her microphone is a flashlight. I think she can see her reflection on the kitchen window so that is why her moves are so dramatic. (Do you notice the dress coming off the shoulder - yikes!)

If you scroll down rather quickly, you can kind of get an idea of her dance moves.

Carra, you make my heart smile!




2 comments:

Bevin said...

Too cute!!! She makes us smile, too. :)

squirt said...

Carra! You make me proud!! I love you!