Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tulips

Last year when Buff went to South Africa he had a layover in Amsterdam and found authentic Holland tulips for sale in the airport and bought me some. Now we all know how much better the authentic Holland ones are versus the ones you buy at your local garden store! ;0) Somehow you just can't pass up buying them from Holland. It just seems like the right thing to buy at the time!

Nonetheless, I was tickled. I love tulips and I have had a lot of fun enjoying their blooms. I put them in a circle around my lamp post out front. I wish I would have clustered them - can I move them again once they die down???

So come, put on your wooden shoes and tiptoe with me through my tulips!






And which of you by being anxious
can add a single hour to his span of life?
If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that,
why are you anxious about the rest?
Consider the lilies, how they grow:
they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you,
even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Luke 12:25-27


1 comment:

BBPowers said...

I will give you five good reasons for loving t-u-l-i-p-s!
Buff